TOPFAS SME Tester
LOCATION: The Hague, Netherlands
DURATION: End of this year with possible extensions
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
CLEARANCE: NATO Secret
STARTING DATE: September 2019
• NATO Communications & Information Agency (NCI Agency) located in The Hague, The Netherlands, is currently providing methodological, analytical and technical support to NATO for Information Management applications deployed to NATO theatres of operations. The NCI Agency is providing support and maintenance of the TOPFAS system. The NCI Agency C2 Service Line is the designated service provider for NATO C2 capabilities and requires contractor support in conducting its TOPFAS operations support.
• Under the direction of the project manager or assigned task leader, the candidate is required support the service support team in testing TOPFAS system as well as reviewing TOPFAS documentation.
• Fluent in English and must be able to read and write technical and user documentation.
• Deep knowledge of the NATO’s Operations Planning Process.
• Knowledge of NATO's doctrine and standards relevant to operational planning including, NATO's policies, processes and arrangements for force identification and force generation.
• Advanced knowledge of the version 6 TOPFAS tool suite (OPT, SAT, CAT, OMT, UMT, TWP and DMT)