TOPFAS Full Stack Web Application Developer
LOCATION: The Hague, Netherlands
DURATION: End of this year with possible extensions
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
CLEARANCE: NATO Secret
STARTING DATE: September 2019
• This statement of work is for the full time presence of a single individual to work in NCI Agency, The Hague, under the supervision of the NCI Agency project team providing technical support for the maintenance of TOPFAS.
• The work will be principally as a team member with specific responsibility for implementation of TOPFAS Web applications.
• The effort is required in support of the following software development activities:
• Implement software changes as required using Microsoft DevOps
• Support the development of the front-end application and back end services.
• Support bug fixing and stability improvements.
• The list of activities will not be limited to the above-mentioned items and may expand as requirements emerge and qualification of the candidate allows.
• University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
• Strong experience in Web HTML5 application development (single page application, line of business application)
• In depth knowledge of ASP .NET MVC
• In depth knowledge of .Net Web API
• In depth knowledge of C# 7
• Proven experience with Web Services and Web applications
• Human Computer Interaction experience
• Working experience with Typescript a plus
• Familiarity with Microsoft stacks and technology
• Experience with Git source control
• Experience with TFS/VSTS/ Microsoft Devops
• Basic knowledge of SQL Server
• Knowledge of TOPFAS applications
• Proven ability to integrate and work in a multinational team
• Fluent business English.