LOCATION: Sigonella, Sicily
DURATION: 6 months with possible extensions
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
WORK HOURS: Monday to Friday, normal working hours
CLEARANCE: NATO COSMIC TOP SECRET
START DATE: 01/01/2019
• Executing assigned work orders, often under the direction and guidance of centralized services, to provide local intervention to assure SLA targets are sustained.
• Providing superior customer service experience utilizing effective communication techniques
• Install and configure Desktop Services.
• Performing advanced analysis and troubleshooting of Desktop Services, in support of incident management processes.
• Performing testing and evaluation of supported hardware and software (firmware and drivers).
• Monitoring and recommending changes in Desktop Service lifecycle configuration to enhance the customer experience.
• Performing Incident Support Request lifecycle services affecting end-users (i.e. creating, reporting, tracking, resolving and closing Incidents).
• Perform corrective actions, under direction of the Branch Head, to support Problem Management.
• Contribute to recommendations to the Continued Service Improvement, and/or procurement processes for Operations and Maintenance (O&M) of approved equipment.
• Higher Secondary education or completed higher vocational training in a related field leading to a formal technical or professional certification.
• At least 5 years recent practical experience within a CIS Service Operations environment.
• At least 3 years recent practical experience of configuring, installing and troubleshooting industry standard desktop Windows Operating Systems.
• At least 2 years recent experience in PC Hardware Systems, with a good understanding of Intel x64 bit systems configuration and performance monitoring.
• Good working knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols and Standards.
• Experience with Office Automation Solutions (printer, scanner, fax, voice, productivity packages).