Senior Contracting Officer
LOCATION: The Hague, Netherlands
DURATION: End of this year with possible extensions
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
CLEARANCE: NATO Secret
STARTING DATE: September 2019
• Serves as a Contracting Officer responsible for the full range of contract functions encompassing issuing solicitations, evaluating proposals, contract negotiations, execution and administration for complex cyber services and products and special assigned programs, in support of the NATO Enterprise mission.
• Strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Attention to administrative detail.
• Ability to multitask in a fastpaced environment
• Advanced degree in Business, Public Administration or Law.
• Demonstrated experiencewith and knowledge of procurement
• Policy and national and/or international contracting.