Intelligence Functional Services Systems Engineer – 2nd level support
LOCATION: Mons, Belgium
DURATION: End of this year with possible extensions
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
CLEARANCE: NATO Secret
STARTING DATE: September 2019
• As an Intelligence Functional Area Systems Specialist in the JISR Service Line of the NCIA Agency, the selected candidate will be responsible for the second and third level support of web services supporting the NATO Intelligence community. The candidate will also be responsible for maintaining, testing and documentation of updates to the software.
• Experience administering and developing interfaces with HPE IDOL Autonomy Database technologies
• In depth experience of working and managing modern web applications running on the Microsoft 2008, 2012 and 2016 Operating systems
• Active Directory troubleshooting and administration
• Experience and knowledge of message-oriented middleware applications
• Experience with modern intelligence command and control systems.
• Experience working in an ITIL environment
• Experience in troubleshooting routine network and operating system issues
• Experience in administering Microsoft SQL Server databases.
• Installation, monitoring, back up and restore procedures, and the development of SQL queries to aid in the troubleshooting of application specific issues.
• Experience with GIT Source control repositories
• Experience required: 2 years minimum
• Experience in developing Powershell scripts to automate bulk data operations
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science.