Full Stack Web Application Developer
LOCATION: The Hague, Netherlands
DURATION: End of this year with possible extensions
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
CLEARANCE: NATO Secret
STARTING DATE: September 2019
NATO Communications & Information Agency (NCI Agency) located in The Hague, The Netherlands, is currently providing methodological, analytical and technical support to NATO for Information Management applications deployed to NATO theatres of operations. The NCI Agency is providing support and maintenance of modern Web systems. The NCI Agency C2 Service Line is the designated service provider for NATO C2 capabilities and requires contractor support in conducting its maintenance support.
The work requires providing software engineering development and support of the .Net applications. We offer access to latest technologies and a modern development environment based on latest Microsoft DevOps platform (VS2017, .net 4.7, Git, Microsoft Teams etc.)
• The work will be principally as a team member with specific responsibility for implementation and maintenance of Web applications.
• The effort is required in support of the following software development activities:
o Implement software changes as required using Microsoft DevOps
o Support the development of the front-end application and back end services.
o Support bug fixing and stability improvements.
• The list of activities will not be limited to the above-mentioned items and may expand as requirements emerge and qualification of the candidate allows.
• University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
• Strong experience in Web HTML5 application development (single page application, line of business application)
• In depth knowledge of Angular (AngularJS or Angular 7)
• In depth knowledge of .Net Web API or similar
• In depth knowledge of C# 7
• Proven experience with Web Services and Web applications
• Proven experience with Typescript
• Familiarity with Microsoft stacks and technology
• Experience with Git source control
• Experience with TFS/VSTS/ Microsoft Devops
• Basic knowledge of SQL Server a plus
• Proven ability to integrate and work in a multinational team
• Fluent business English.