Agency Task Tracking and Support Administrator
LOCATION: Brussels, Belgium
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
WORK HOURS: Monday to Friday, normal working hours
CLEARANCE: NATO SECRET
STARTING DATE: July 2019
• Tasker Tracker Enterprise (TTE): (70%)
o Responsible for the Task Support tool day-to-day administration of the applic ation, use and maintenance of the tasking processes
o Act as the Subject Matte r Expert (SME) for task coordination processes, promoting the use throughout the Agency providing guidance and direction on system functionality, exploitation and process development for specific requests
o Develop the day-to-day evolution/maintenance of the Tasker Tracker Enterprise (TTE) training materials and processes
o Execute Directorate’s or personal training for TTE users
o Provide advice and support to Directorates for screening, editing, releasing and issuing taskers
o Coordinate and maintain the authorized users’ permission lists (contributors, drafters or issuers), centralize requests for TTE access
o Act as the first Point of Contact and liaise with the Technical Administrator(s)/IT Service Line for urgent and routine issues e.g:
For incidents and service requests raised by TTE users
Communicate and coordinate IT-related issues
Maintain incident ownership from initial report from TTE users to resolution
Facilitate resolution of interface problems with TTE users
Enforce TTE, staffing process and standards
o Work to improve the process and communicate the changes
o Coordinate and implement activities to support TTE Action Officers (Directors’ Executive Officers (EXOs)/Administrators)
o Monitor, control and maintain the TTE User Group Support Portal (SharePoint Site)
o Represent Executive Management, attend the daily EXOs Coordination Meeting (EXCOM) and act as the Executive Management TTE Action Officer
o Ensure proper release, dissemination and tracking of the General Manager (GM) or Chief of Staff (COS) taskers and finalise/close taskers after GM or COS signature and the registry distribution
• Routine Orders: (15 %)
o Act as primary point of contact for the weekly Routine Orders coordination, provide initial quality assessment of information, staff screening and prepare final products for COS signature.
• Unit IKM Representative :(10%)
o Represent Executive Management at the Information Knowledge Management (IKM) monthly Working Group and act as Unit Officer.
o Initiate actions to be executed within EM.
o Ensure policies and best practices are disseminated and implemented within EM
o Ensure the Executive Management portal web page is maintained and up-to-date.
• Perform other duties as assigned :(5%)
o Act as back up of the Senior Assistant
o Executive Coordinator
o Assist Head ECO and deputize if necessary.
• Vocational Training in a relevant discipline or equivalent formal qualifications and experience.
• In-depth experience of a busy senior management environment where production of high quality products in demanding timelines is essential.
• At least 3 years’ experience in responsible jobs, ability to take initiative and a flexible approach in a demanding environment, and to provide analysis and advice to staff and senior management.
• Skills in use of office automation packages, particularly Microsoft applications and experience in designing and maintaining an established web page or web portal (SharePoint)